Need help adding FC luns

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Tue Jan 4 15:00:29 UTC 2011

Matty Sarro wrote:
> Dmesg only sees the brocade controller card; it doesn't see any disks
> or anything from what I can tell. Nothing is showing up in
> /etc/sysconfig/hwconf... that is where the disks should be listed
> correct?
<snip>
Jumping into this in the middle - that sounds a lot like when I boot a big
honkin' Dell server with a PERC controller card - the card hides
everything, and to see what's going on, I need to use either the firmware
configuration tool that shows up in the hardware boot, before you ever get
to grub, or the GUI tool once you're up.

         mark