Red Hat network

white.heron white white.heron at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 05:18:42 UTC 2011

Hi all,
Check the following uniform resource locator
http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/~gerald/ftp/autoupdate/.   It can be run as a cron
job and completely auotomates the download and  installation of rpm updates. It
has the added benefit of being able to draw  from more than just the Redhat ftp
repository. For example, instead of  updating KDE from Redhat, I have autoupdate
setup to keep KDE updated from KDE's ftp site. Thank you,

Regards,

Mohammad Adli B MT Tajudin
B-16-22, No,1, Flora Damansara, Jalan PJU 8/9,
Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

H/p number: 017-2686339