regading my Host machine and VM

raj sourabh rajsourabh1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 06:34:21 UTC 2011

Hi ,

You can use WINSCP to copy the image file to RHEL.

However you may need to uncompress the iso file to access the vsftpd and
create repo package. It would be good if you access the Server directory on
the CD on some other machine and copy the vsftpd and create repo package
alone to rhel. FYI, these two packages does not have any dependencies ,if
the RHEL was installed from same CD.

Regards,
Raj