Free mail server with POP3 recommendation

Robert Canary rwcanary at mchn39.ocdirect.net
Tue Jan 11 14:57:45 UTC 2011

Zimbra has a licensed version for handling multiple servers and domains, but the also have an open source version.  They have a very solid installation process and is complete with any package you will need, providing your RHL is updated.

http://www.zimbra.com/downloads/os-downloads.html

Robert Canary
OCDirect Electrical-Datacomm
(866) 594-0786 Fax