about LAMP server configuration

Florez, Nestor NFlorez at sdcwa.org
Wed Jan 12 16:32:48 UTC 2011

I second Shankar.

If you are annoyed do not reply, it will scare people from asking
and they can be novices that do not know any better except for,
that the users in this list will probably have some knowledge to share.

Tell them where to go or what to do before comming here for help
But do no sent them to hell.

If you feel that you have to go postal on people you need to chill
Because you are under too much stress.

:-)