EXTERNAL:OT question about NAS units

Burke, Thomas (ES) tg.burke at ngc.com
Mon Jan 24 15:41:29 UTC 2011

I will suggest that you get one that supports NFS.  I have one that
exports only SAMBA shares, and it seems that keeping it mounted on the
linux server is a bit unreliable.  Took me a while to figure out why my
server disk space was full until I realized that the mount points at /
were full of files, and that the RAID directory structure was strangely
empty...