EXTERNAL:OT question about NAS units

Matty Sarro msarro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 15:56:31 UTC 2011

That's the idea :) We've been trying to work around the lack of
offerings we could find by utilizing a cheap iSCSI san but for the
most part the clustered filesystem increases complexity a bit too much
when using GFS/2. Which leaves us the choice of either adding a server
to act as a head end and serve out the SAN via NFS, or else to just
find a NAS unit that meets our needs.