forensic Apache log analysis

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 09:46:19 UTC 2011

hi,

This looks like interesting. As you say for my actual problem is not a
solution, but it is interesting to use in other systems.

My logs, I think, aren´t compromissed because they are not stored in the
same machine that is running Apache. So I thnk I can rely on them...

greetings and thanks for your help

ESG