migrating iscsi luns in logical volumes

Troy Knabe knabe at 4j.lane.edu
Tue Jun 28 22:48:57 UTC 2011

Thank you for the post.  That is what I am seeing in the documentation I have found as well.  My question about this is:  How does the new host know about the VGname to vgimport?  Shouldn't that be contained in some config files on the host, or is that information written to the lun meta data itself?

Thanks
-Troy