How to configure sshd to automatically do port forwarding

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Wed Jun 29 22:09:14 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 7:03 AM, Allen, Jack <Jack.Allen at mckesson.com>wrote:

> [...]
You may want to reconsider this and think about use stunnel. I don't know if
you need to 'authenticate' to the remote host. I sounds more like you just
want to  send bits out a socket to a remote host in a secure way. stunnel
will let you do that without the need to have an account authentication the
way ssh does

--
David Bear
College of Public Programs at ASU