Multiple IP bindings on bonded network interface

Monty wig montywig at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:52:29 UTC 2011

Seems like it worked this time and NIC alias stayed up after reboot.

So the sequence was...

Configured a ifcfg-eth0:0 file and brought up the interface manually using
Romeo's command and rebooted the system. It will be good if ifup works but
maybe it has a bug or I am doing something wrong...

Thanks for the help anyways
Monty