No subject

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Fri Mar 11 18:44:31 UTC 2011

Saurabh Singh wrote:
> hello friend,
>
> please send me "ldap server configuration" my email-ID
> (saurabhsingh878 at gmail.com)

No. We're not your friend, we're folks trying to learn and help each
other, who are mostly at real jobs, and tech support here isn't one of
them. We do our best, *then* we ask here.

No help until you've a) googled for LDAP howto, or LDAP configuration
howto, and then spent some time trying to implement it, and *THEN* only
after you post again, telling us a) what version of the o/s you're
running, b) what you've done, and c) what the problems you're having are.

        mark, yes, I *am* surly