RHEL6 and Samba Mount Points

Phil Savoie psavoie1783 at rogers.com
Sun Mar 20 12:58:16 UTC 2011

Corey,

Thank you for your response.  However it is the reverse of what I want.
 That is to say, the winbox is holding the scanned files.  What I would
like to know is where does the RHEL6 box mount the winbox share when I
browse through Gnome using the menu:
Places-->Network-->WindowsNetwork-->Workgroup-->winHost-->NameofShare
where an icon shows up on my RHEL6 server.

Again thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

Phil