how to configure qmalil on rhel5

Francisco José Márquez Gómez fjmarquez.ext at chguadalquivir.es
Wed Mar 23 07:47:56 UTC 2011

Sendmail has a long history with bugs and security problems (this say
the legend, I never used it).

Postfix is probably the most updated and with an active development MTA
at this moment.

I love qmail, but I recognize that probably is not the best solution for
a new e-mail server, especially if the sysadmin didn't use it never.

Regards,
F.J