[lvm] Howto resize LVM on GPT partition.

Matty Sarro msarro at gmail.com
Wed May 11 00:09:17 UTC 2011

First you'll need to resize the partition, and after you'll need to
resize the filesystem you're currently using. LVM is made to be
resized; I wouldn't worry about that part. The part you have to watch
out for is resizing the filesystem. What FS are you using? If its ext2
you're going to run into some issues. Ext3 can be done live, as can
ext4 and XFS.