Re: gd-devel in RHEL 6 64bit

On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 04:48:38PM +0000, Paul Preston wrote:
> I'm struggling to find dev rpm for GD lib. Does anybody know where
> can I find it?
>
> I need it for GD CPAN module.

gd-devel is in the Optional channel.  You might need to sign into RHN
to add the channel to your system if you're not seeing it in yum.
(Sorry, I can't sign in right now so I have no idea what the full
channel name is, it's probably something like
rhel-x86_64-workstation-optional-6.)

--
Jonathan Billings <jsbillin umich edu>
College of Engineering - CAEN - Unix and Linux Support