Re: Help Needed: My RHEL5 box suddenly stopped accepting e-mails

Hi,

Since you don't have iptables off and your company doesn't have a firewall, my guess your ISP is doing the filtering. Can we get a description/picture of your network?

< your computer> <---> ISP <---> to the outside?

Jacky

Here's what I get from the remote side:

PORT STATE SERVICE
22/tcp open ssh
25/tcp filtered smtp

I don't know what filters are in place; is there any way to get more
information
about the filters?