Backup solutions for Linux servers

Bob Wickline wick at bobwickline.com
Thu May 12 21:12:21 UTC 2011

I've looked at MondoRescue as well. Would be interested if anyone has done a head-to-head comparison between the two. When I did a terse eval I thought ReaR was a less-mature product but more met our needs. Only thing that worries me about ReaR is continued development/support.

Hakan Koseoglu <hakan at koseoglu.org> wrote:

On 12/05/11 17:33, cliff here wrote: > Not to hijack the thread from the OP, but I would be curious to see what > people are doing for a bare metal backups, since most of the actual data I > have are usually rsynced. Mondobackup works perfectly fine. -- redhat-list mailing list unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request at redhat.com?subject=unsubscribe https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/redhat-list