Re: Backup solutions for Linux servers

On 13 May 2011 19:30, cliff here <c4ifford gmail com> wrote:
> Well does anyone have any insight on mondo working with LVMs?
Works fine - any particular problems?
All of the RHEL installations we do have LVMs (at least on the
on-board disks) and it managed to do it fine last time. I'm going to
use it to clone a R710 in a couple of days and I have set up
everything as a couple of LVM groups. Will let you know if there are
any problems.