RE: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Dear,

Please stop sending invites for social networks to RH (or any other) mailing lists... Thanks!

Regards,

Vincent Van der Kussen
System Consultant
mobile: +32473170846
direct: +32 3 369 01 93
Vincent VanderKussen btr-services be

BTR Services
Groene Hofstraat 31
2850 Boom
Belgium
www.btr-services.be
tel: +32 3 450 89 80
fax: +32 3 450 89 89

- DISCLAIMER -
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for redhat-list redhat com, ambadasbhagat gmail com  If you are not redhat-list redhat com, ambadasbhagat gmail com, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify Vincent VanderKussen btr-services be immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Vincent Van der Kussen therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.