Help Needed: My RHEL5 box suddenly stopped accepting e-mails

Mun mjelists at gmail.com
Mon May 30 22:15:03 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank everyone once again for all your help.  It turns
out that my IP dept does not agree that it is a networking issue and
insists it is an issue with my system.  So, I guess I will be
assimilated into using Outlook whether I like it or not.

Thanks very much for the education in networking and e-mail.  At least I
learned a lot through this ordeal.

Kind regards,

--
Mun