virtualization documentation supports which operating systems

Mertens, Bram mertensb at mazdaeur.com
Mon Nov 7 08:15:42 UTC 2011

For these questions I'd recommend talking to a Red Hat sales rep.  In my experience they're very helpful.

What I can tell is that the new model is based on the number of sockets and includes a number of virtual guests.  You have the choice of 1, 4 or an unlimited amount of virtual guests.

So the subscription you need is determined by the amount of sockets, the amount of virtual guests and the type of support you want.

Regards

Bram

Mazda Motor Logistics Europe NV, Blaasveldstraat 162, B-2830 Willebroek
VAT BE 0406.024.281, RPR Mechelen, ING  310-0092504-52, IBAN : BE64 3100 0925 0452, SWIFT : BBRUBEBB