Redhat linux server resource monitoring

Greaser, Tom tgreaser at hsc.wvu.edu
Sat Nov 12 19:31:23 UTC 2011

Hello Ganashekar

Like you said nmon is a good on system tool.  Another good one is sar  "think its short for system activity report". (on my fedora box sar2.x86_64    2.3.0-2.fc15)
I like to use ksar http://sourceforge.net/projects/ksar/ (java app) that  reads all the sar data.
Like others off system monitor tools nagios and cacti are my go to tools.

What tools did you / do you use on AIX ? Its always good to know what others do .

Message: 3