LAMP

mark m.roth at 5-cent.us
Wed Oct 19 11:23:58 UTC 2011

ambadas bhagat wrote:
> Dear RedHat Experts
> I am using RHEL 4 and 5 so i have developed php website which backend is
> mysql that is currentlly running in
> windows, but i want to setup LAMP in linux how can i do this , i want to
> store same code and database into the linux
> i am not getting proper documentation also. so plz tell me what can i do

There is *so* much wrong with this post....

1. RHEL 6 is out. Why are you running 4?
2. You say that you've got the website running on Windows, but that
you'er using RHEL: which is it?
3. Do you actually understand what php and mysql are, and where they
came from?
4. Do you know what LAMP stands for?

Try googling HOWTO set up a lamp stack. Then reading it. You sure don't
give any indication that you've even tried, nor what your problems are;
instead, it looks like you want us to do your job for you (and what are
you going to pay us if we do that?).

	mark

	mark

--
To paraphrase Voltaire, if Osama bin Laden and al Qaida did not exist,
it would have been necessary for the CIA to create him.