questions about xset

Doll, Margaret Ann margaret_doll at brown.edu
Wed Oct 26 14:28:14 UTC 2011

I found on the mac that I had to enter the full path name

sudo xset +fp /Users/mad/.fonts/BDF
gc166-mad:~ mad$ sudo xset +fp /Users/mad/.fonts/Type1

xset fp rehash
xset q
Font Path:

/Users/mad/.fonts/Type1,/Users/mad/.fonts/BDF,/usr/X11/lib/X11/fonts/misc/,/usr/X11/lib/X11/fonts/TTF/,/us

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Doll, Margaret Ann <margaret_doll at brown.edu