packages & repos

Kevin Kempter kevink at consistentstate.com
Thu Sep 1 17:08:11 UTC 2011

Thanks for the great info.

one more question;

I'm currently running Fedora 14 because there are several packages I
really need however I do have an active RH subscription. Here's what I'd
like to do:

1) install RHEL 6 on my laptop ('cause it's stable and it's RH)

2) install the fedora "updates" and the rpmfusion-free repo's so I can
install a few key packages such as:
kmymoney
darktable
digiKam