Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Omar Abdalla via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Sun Sep 18 15:09:37 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Omar Abdalla requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Aniket,

- Omar

Accept invitation from Omar Abdalla
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-gsq5wqof-2i/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I197236320_25/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRcBYMczcScP8Tej59bR9Mm4FEln5lbPoMdjAVcPgRczgLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3IK7GvMGxJN4U1

View invitation from Omar Abdalla
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-gsq5wqof-2i/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I197236320_25/3kOnP0OcPoPczsVckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3-gc9tyNFJN4U1

Why might connecting with Omar Abdalla be a good idea?

Have a question? Omar Abdalla's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Omar Abdalla and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-gsq5wqof-2i/ash/inv19_ayn/?hs=false&tok=2HdflY6dJJN4U1

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation