Two Linux nodes are presented the same storage; but the LUNs are discovered/named differently.

Hi,

We are setting up 2 RHEL 5.6 server to be used in the oracle RAC cluster
environment.

We have about 25 X 200G EMC LUNs presented to the servers.
Since it is the RAC cluster; same LUNs are presented to both the nodes.

However I see that the names for the LUNs are different on both the servers.
for example: "emcpowera"  on node1 is discovered as" emcpowerg" in node2.

Any suggestions/ideas?
Thanks,