From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of kavya
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 12:47 AM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: kickstart installation error

Hi List,

            I am trying to install rhel5 using kickstart,
I have created a kickstart file and provided it using ftp, installation is
happening but once the system boots it is booting into init level 1
and when I tried to switch to init 5 it is giving error "x is respawing high
disabled for 5 minutes"
Can I get the solution for this????

Thanks

                   Kavya