OT: package to make a graphical network diagram

Hi all,

I have a small  network and I have a graphical network diagram made by
hand.

Now my network is growing (like a baby ;-) ) and I spent a lot of time
updating the diagram,

I most use RHEL 5 and RHEL 6 so, I´d like to know if is there any rpm in
RHEL that can make the network diagram automatically scanning the network.

It could save me a lot of time

I´m sure you don´t make this kind of diagram by hand, are you?

Thanks in advance

ESG.