sending mail from sendmail is very slow!!!!

raj sourabh rajsourabh1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 12:58:56 UTC 2012

I understand the scenario but in my case when the below entries are not put
on host file , DNS tries to get to google on  173.194.79.25/26 and finally
27. (25/26 are not reachable in my case and system sleeps for sometime
until it starts trying for 27). May be its operator network issue!!

We have static IP from the operator and DNS IP addesses were provided by
them.

Still is there any other way we can specify preferred servers for sendmail
????

Regards,
Raj