Curl not marking mail as read!!

raj sourabh rajsourabh1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 20:20:51 UTC 2012

Thanks for your response. Well I tried writing a script in perl using
POP3client module. The below script works but I am not able to fetch the
senders email address.  ("From" tag prints the name of the sender, not the
mail :( )

*#!/usr/bin/perl -w*
*use strict;*
*use Mail::POP3Client;*
*
*
*my $user = 'username';*
*my $pass = 'password';*
*
*
*my $pop = new Mail::POP3Client(*
*        USER     => $user,*
*        PASSWORD => $pass,*
*        HOST     => "pop.gmail.com",*
*        PORT     => 995,*
*        USESSL   => 'true',*
*);*
*print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";*
*my $count = $pop->Count();*
*if ($count < 0) {*
*        print $pop->Message();*
*} elsif ($count == 0) {*
*        print "no messages\n";*
*} else {*
*#       print "$count messsages\n\n";*
*
*
*        for my $i (1 .. $count) {*
*                foreach ($pop->Head($i)) {*
*                        print "$_\n" if /^(From):/i;*
*                print "\n";*
*}*
*
*