Regarding GFS

unix syzadmin unixsyzadmin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 19:54:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have not worked on GFS before, but i am given additional resposibilities
to support the existing GFS clusters and model the news ones after them.

While I am currently going through the redhat documentation; I wanted
explore other avenues for quick help on precisely documenting how the
existing GPFS clusters are setup.

The current setup has 3 Linux nodes running RHEL4 Update 7, all of them are
allocated the same storage and access to the same GFS file-systems.

I am not sure if this is setup like a cluster and if can sustain a disk or
a node failure.

Please point or suggest me in the right direction.

Thanks.