Regarding GFS

raj sourabh rajsourabh1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 03:12:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

Node redundancy on redhat cluster depends on how cluster has been
configured. VIP has to be configured for node level redundancy.

It seems ,in your setup all the three nodes access same storage and GFS has
been setup in the same. GFS allows concurent access to same disk from
different nodes. However disk level redundancy has to be taken care from
the storage side.

Hope this helps.

Regards