help me to configure nt server & Client

cliff here c4ifford at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:12:47 UTC 2012

As mark is politely trying to say is a Google search will turn up plenty of
information, and that this mailing list is not a help desk but a
collaborative tool

On Jan 18, 2012 11:04 AM, <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:

Jummalal,

  You just don't get it, do you?

  1. You top posted, instead of bottom posted, as the list recommendations
are.
  2. You want me to make an international phone call, on my dime, during my
work
       hours, when I'm billing time to working for my client, to help you.
  3. You've given no indication at all that you've made any effort to even
       begin to work out what you need to do, not even doing web searches
for
       the information you're asking for; which, I will note, is easily
findable.
  4. You've given no indication that you have any clue how to do your job,
which
       presumably you were hired to do, on the basis of some qualifications
that
       have to do with Unix/Linux knowledge.

  With all that, and you want me to make that international call, do you
also have $25M to get out of the country, and want my bank account info?

      mark