help me to configure nt server & Client

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Wed Jan 18 15:59:26 UTC 2012

Jummalal,

    You just don't get it, do you?

    1. You top posted, instead of bottom posted, as the list
recommendations are.
    2. You want me to make an international phone call, on my dime,
during my work
         hours, when I'm billing time to working for my client, to help
you.
    3. You've given no indication at all that you've made any effort to
even
         begin to work out what you need to do, not even doing web
searches for
         the information you're asking for; which, I will note, is
easily findable.
    4. You've given no indication that you have any clue how to do your
job, which
         presumably you were hired to do, on the basis of some
qualifications that
         have to do with Unix/Linux knowledge.

    With all that, and you want me to make that international call, do
you also have $25M to get out of the country, and want my bank account
info?

        mark