Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Vaibhav Gupta via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Sun Jul 29 11:50:10 UTC 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Vaibhav Gupta requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Aniket,

- Vaibhav

Accept invitation from Vaibhav Gupta
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-h582hl8e-3q/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I425916608_25/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRcBYUc3oScjARczh9bQR6dkN6dn5MbPcNejoUd30RczsLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1uIYry5HW6HRk1

View invitation from Vaibhav Gupta
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-h582hl8e-3q/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I425916608_25/3kOnPwMdzoNejkOd4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3JoEX24GG6HRk1

Why might connecting with Vaibhav Gupta be a good idea?

Vaibhav Gupta's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Vaibhav Gupta's invitation, check Vaibhav Gupta's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation