Which nivida drivers?

Doll, Margaret Ann margaret_doll at brown.edu
Tue Jul 17 12:35:20 UTC 2012

Thanks for the tip on lshw.  I installed the package.  I had to run it as

lshw > ~/hardware.

The hardware file then had all the information I needed.  I will look at
your other suggestions because keeping up with the nvidia drivers on a
linux system is a pain.

dmidecode only seemed to give information on devices that were a integral
part of the cpu system and not to devices attached to the system such as
monitors.