Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Surendra Kumar via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Sun Jun 3 17:43:01 UTC 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Surendra Kumar requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Aniket,

- Surendra

Accept invitation from Surendra Kumar
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-h30efn2g-3u/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I386513475_25/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRcBYRdPgPcjkSe3d9bQJ5u3pOcQFobPAUcPsPej8TczcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=0NCRY0TmvDtlg1

View invitation from Surendra Kumar
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-h30efn2g-3u/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I386513475_25/3kOnPkTd3cNdjoUcQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=0q3hpV9c7Dtlg1

Why might connecting with Surendra Kumar be a good idea?

Surendra Kumar's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Surendra Kumar's invitation, check Surendra Kumar's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation