Does redhat linux log all hardware events/issues/error in /var/log/mcelog?

ajay raghuraj ajay.raghuraj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 01:51:21 UTC 2012

Hi

Try ethtool or peek into /proc to check the network  interface stats. You
could use the HBA vendor's software installed on the OS to support the
hardware.

Example: If the HBA were from emulex then you could check the hbaanywhere
cli commands to run a healthcheck

- Ajay

http://linux.dell.com/repo/**hardware/latest/bootstrap.cgi<
http://linux.dell.com/repo/hardware/latest/bootstrap.cgi>| bash