centos bond interface

Hi
I have  HP blades with centos O/S, I have bond 4 interface together and pluged into cisco switch,  one of them has problem which some interfaces can not go online when we change cisco switch module.
if it is any problem which server's bonding will cause?
my bond configuration is:DEVICE=bond0BOOTPROTO=noneONBOOT=yesNETWORK=xxxxxNETMASK=xxxIPADDR=xxxxUSERCTL=noGATEWAY=1xxxxTYPE=BONDIPV6INIT=noIPV6ADDR=IPV6_DEFAULTGW=
interface is:DEVICE=eth0HWADDR=xxxxxONBOOT=yesBOOTPROTO=noneMASTER=bond0SLAVE=yesUSERCTL=noTYPE=Ethernet
on swithes there is normal port (no teamed or channeled)
Could anyone advice me that if anything I need reset on server sidt?
Any comments will be appreciated
thanks in advance
xll