Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

mark m.roth at 5-cent.us
Fri Apr 12 12:09:53 UTC 2013

Well, what do you know: the spam I've been getting via linkdin for
*years*, except this time it's got a real return address.... Normally, I
get it straight from linkdin.

	mark

--
"...As I got about three steps past, he registered. Long brown
hair like a hippie. Big full beard too. Broad shoulders and