Determining the eSATA card in a system.

Doll, Margaret Ann margaret_doll at brown.edu
Thu Apr 18 20:52:26 UTC 2013

I did use lspci on the two computers in question.

The workstation on which the array will not mount shows:

00:1f.2 SATA controller: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) SATA AHCI
Controller
among a long list of other devices.

The server on which the array mounts shows:

00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200 Processor Family DRAM
Controller (rev 09)
00:1a.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset
Family USB Enhanced Host Controller #2 (rev 04)
00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family
PCI Express Root Port 1 (rev b4)
00:1c.4 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family
PCI Express Root Port 5 (rev b4)
00:1d.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset
Family USB Enhanced Host Controller #1 (rev 04)
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801 PCI Bridge (rev a4)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation C202 Chipset Family LPC Controller
(rev 04)
00:1f.2 RAID bus controller: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset
Family SATA RAID Controller (rev 04)
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family SMBus
Controller (rev 04)
02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5722 Gigabit
Ethernet PCI Express
03:03.0 VGA compatible controller: Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA
G200eW WPCM450 (rev 0a)

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Doll, Margaret Ann <margaret_doll at brown.edu