Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Peter Larsen via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon Aug 12 21:39:07 UTC 2013

LinkedIn
------------

    Peter Larsen requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Aniket,

- Peter

Accept invitation from Peter Larsen
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-hka7etve-48/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I782297217_25/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRcBYTcj8Tej8Oe3t9bSFHi4pgliRqbP8VcPgOcjkPcPsLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=0XpXDyfvqP1lU1

View invitation from Peter Larsen
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ypoqk-hka7etve-48/Tlzl1zuqZ-jfoig156XQChuqZ-jfoiKGVOe/blk/I782297217_25/3kOnPsNczsVcz8UdQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=0GE6KoIuSP1lU1

Why might connecting with Peter Larsen be a good idea?

Peter Larsen's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Peter Larsen's invitation, check Peter Larsen's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation