Daemon

PV Juliet pvjuliet at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 03:44:28 UTC 2013

Hi,
    I used the sample init.d  script from this site
http://werxltd.com/wp/2012/01/05/simple-init-d-script-template/.  My  c
program itself a daemon. Can i invoke this daemon  from this code ? when i
am giving this stop /status option is not working .It displays wrong pid .
what will be  the best way to run this daemon when the system boots up? is
there other way to call this daemon ??
Thanks and Regards
Juliet