Re: Problems with cups 1.4.2-48

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Doll, Margaret Ann
<margaret_doll brown edu> wrote:
> The installation of cups-lpd did not help.  I am still getting Network host
> is busy when I try to print from my Mac using the lpd configuration.

You said you had port 631 open, which is the port for the IPP service,
but you talk about using lpd, which is port 515.  Did you open the
correct port in your firewall?

--
Jonathan Billings <jsbillin umich edu>
College of Engineering - CAEN - Unix and Linux Support