Re: how to allow system for large log file

> hi
> I want my squid log access.log over 2G, I had remember  I did some command
> and it allow access.log file grow larger than default.
> any one can advice me the command agian?
> Any comments will be appreciated
> thanks in advance
> xll40

You'll likely have to edit the squid configuration file, but in my
opinion, you'd do better to rotate the log and keep X number for
reference.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just
stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1