kernel panic

Doll, Margaret Ann margaret_doll at brown.edu
Wed Jun 19 12:15:44 UTC 2013

Thanks for the suggestion.  I should have thought about booting from an
earlier version of the kernel.
I booted to the earlier version of the kernel, uninstalled the failing
kernel, reinstalled the new kernel, rebooted to and init 3 stage,
reinstalled NVIDIA and then rebooted to a full stage.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 7:54 AM, Doll, Margaret Ann <margaret_doll at brown.edu