[redhat-list] updates pending question

Constance Morris cmorris at daltonstate.edu
Thu May 9 16:16:00 UTC 2013

Anyone understand the red hat customer portal for registered servers?

My red hat customer portal shows that there are several events (errata updates) that failed for my registered server. I have rescheduled them by clicking the 'reschedule' button for each one. Now, they are showing in the 'pending' section of the 'events' tab for my registered server.

I have unlocked the server and selected them, so that it now says the following at the top of the screen:
"Pending Events
The following events have been scheduled for this system.
This system is currently unlocked. All scheduled actions will be executed as expected. To stop system-changing events, you may lock<https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/systems/details/Overview.do?sid=1026452907> this system.
You may cancel events for this system by selecting them and hitting the Cancel Events button at the bottom of the page."
However, it has been an hour and doesn't appear to have done anything that I can see; because, if I refresh the page it still shows the same number of items selected. How do I know when it is completed as there is no button for me to click to actually start the process?
Thanks!
Constance