RE: P.S. - RE: [redhat-list] updates pending question

Constance   Morris wrote:
> Yeah but it was set for April 29th at that time.
>
> They still are either not done or have not run......

The other option (than yum) is this: from what I remember, I gather you're
doing this via GUI; you could, from the command line, shut that down, and
run redhat update manually. Or, I see there's a yum plugin for rhn. Doing
that would make things easy on you.

      mark